Thursday, February 7, 2013

Flat belly anyone....


This recipe is supposed to help you achieve a flat belly and to flush out toxins and impurities. And best of all it tastes delicious!

                                                        Sassy Water-Water Detox drink

Adapted from Sitno Seckanovia
Ingredients:
2 lemons
1/2 cucumber
10-12 mint leaves
3 quarts water
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Chill Time: Overnight or 8 hours
Yields: 10-12 glasses
Method:
1. Slice cucumber and lemons.  Place in the bottom of the pitcher.   Toss in mint leaves. Add water
2. Chill overnight or for at least 8 hours.  
*******
Combine it with a low carb/high protein diet and 3-4 exercise routines a week.  It does help to lose weight but it doesn't stand alone. Personally, I can tell a difference when I am drinking it... I feel more hydrated and I retain less water weight.  Also, after a weekend when I blow off my diet, I feel back to normal faster if I am drinking sassy water.
Please dont  use it to replace meals, so please consult a doctor first if you are planning on doing that.  Also, some of you have asked me how it affects medication.  Again, that would be a question for your doctor.  I am not a doctor and this is not medical advice. Just my personal experience. 
Source: http://www.asweetsimplelife.com/home/2012/1/16/sassy-water.html/

No comments:

Post a Comment