Thursday, March 7, 2013

Homemade Coconut Milk Shampoo.....

Do it yourself, easy to do, economical, effective and 
no chemicals added. 

Try it.

So here is my version of

Homemade Coconut Milk Shampoo:
homemade coconut milk

1/4 cup coconut milk 
1/3 cup liquid castile soap (like Dr. Bronner’s)
1 tsp vitamin E, olive or almond oil
10 to 20 drops your choice of essential oils (I used lavender) 


homemade coconut milk

Combine all ingredients in a shampoo bottle or jar and shake well to mix. You can keep
it in the shower for up to one month….....just shake before use.

Use about a teaspoon every time you shampoo. (I used a little more, but my hair is pretty
long right  now!).

loved pretty much everything about this shampoo. It smelled good…it lathered up nicely (which
I feel strongly about)…and after washing, rinsing and drying…my hair felt soft and smooth.






No comments:

Post a Comment